- The initial Client consultation is provided free of charge. Consultations will be conducted virtually, ideally by video conferencing. A face to face meeting can be arranged if required.
- Following the consultation, a Service Agreement Proposal will be drawn up. Once agreed by both parties, the Service Agreement will become legally binding when signed.
- Please refer to our pricing and packages pages for rates.
- Retained Client hours are payable in advance and due on the 1st of each calendar month.
- Ad-hoc Client hours are invoiced on the 1st of each month with payment due 7 days from invoice date.
- The PA Portal’s hours of Service are Monday to Friday 9 am-5 pm (excluding Bank Holidays). However, additional support outside of these hours can be made available upon request.
- Billable time is tracked using timekeeping software. Time is billed in 15-minute increments. A mid-month report is shared with all Retained Clients and Ad-hoc Clients will receive a timesheet when invoiced.
- Billable time refers to all work executed with regards to the agreed services.
- Billable time also includes travel time and time spent at meetings outside of contracted hours.
- The PA Portal may at times incur expenses, as noted in the Service Agreement, which will be reimbursed by the Client. For example; mileage, stationery, printing and premium rate telephone calls.
- Payments not received by the due date will result in work cessation. The PA Portal reserves the right to refuse completion or delivery of work until past due balances are paid.
- Invoices which are not paid on time will incur ‘statutory interest’. This is 8% plus the Bank of England base rate. The client will be liable for any administrative costs involved in recovering any overdue monies owed.
- The PA Portal takes care to produce work of exceptional quality, however, it is the ultimate responsibility of the client to quality check any work produced and to notify us of any mistakes upon receipt.
- The PA Portal is registered with the ICO and is fully GDPR compliant. Both parties will sign a Data Processing Agreement at the start of the Service Agreement which will be legally binding.
- The PA Portal holds Professional Indemnity Insurance with Markel. A copy of this insurance agreement can be produced upon request.
End of Service Agreement
- The PA Portal or the Client may terminate the Service Agreement upon 14 days written notice to the other party.
- In the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint, it should be made in writing to email@example.com in the first instance.